Saturday 8 October 2011

I didn't go to Rockaway Fest

Well, I didn't go to Rockaway Fest. So puas hati lah si Syed bragging as he went to the fest. Okay man. Fuckyourlife I hate you.HAHAHA. As in return of my sadness, my big sister bought me tix for Islamic Fashion Show which was held at Dewan Agung Tuanku Canselor UiTM Shah Alam. The fashion show was good. Just good sebab aku menguap berkali kali. And not to forget dapat dengar Yasin nyanyi lagi Nur Kasih live. Like seriously meremang bulu roma I tell you. 

So, vain baby vain. Here's the pictures.







The thing went crazier bila masa nak balik hujan. Like seriously we have to run all the way from that hall to ze condo. Wooooo untung lah yang pakai sneekers boleh lari dengan smooth nya. We'll guys, I cant leave my sneekers behind. And now I'm thinking of buying a pair from Vans. Hehe :)

You can threw me away now.But I'll make you regret one fine day. Like others. Oh heyy thanks for reading guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment